I offer new levels of understanding, awareness and innovatory practice for the care of children up to three years old, inspired by the Pikler Approach to child care. My approach is pioneering and “out of the box”. I go beyond EYFS.
- Helping carers of young children to gain greater joy and satisfaction in their work
- Ensuring good attachment and respectful relationships between children and carers, with happy co-operation from birth
- Promoting self – initiated movement and independent play in children from birth as a fundamental foundation for life
- Providing healthy nourishing calm environments with appropriate equipment and toys
- Slowing down and simplifying practice to avoid over stimulation and create calm and contentment
- Providing self-development tools for carers to encourage “presence” and conscious care.
“Thank you so much for inspiring us to be brave ( in questioning the old world) and to take a big step on such an exciting adventure in early years pedagogy.”
Nicola Amies, Bright Horizons
I use a blend of presentation, experiential and reflective exercises, observation, video footage, and discussion to raise awareness and practice to new levels of care.
I offer consultancy, conference presentations and training packages to Early Years care settings, child minders, health visitors and parents.