I offer new levels of understanding, awareness and innovatory practice for the care of children up to three years old. My approach is pioneering and based on my training and 25 years experience as a Steiner early childhood professional,and more recently a certified Pikler pedagogue with the European Pikler Association. I run workshops and consultancy for nurseries and parent groups:
- Helping carers/parents of young children to gain greater joy and satisfaction in what they do
- Ensuring good attachment and respectful relationships between children and carers, with happy co-operation from birth
- Promoting self – initiated movement and independent play in children from birth as a fundamental foundation for life and understanding the many obstacles to this happening
- Slowing down and simplifying practice to avoid over stimulation and create calm and contentment
- Providing self-development tools for carers to encourage “presence” and conscious care.
“Thank you so much for inspiring us to be brave (in questioning the old world) and to take a big step on such an exciting adventure in early years pedagogy.”
Nicola Amies, Bright Horizons
I offer a blend of presentation, experiential and reflective exercises, observation, video footage, and discussion to raise awareness and practice to new levels of care.
I am course leader for the CACHE Level 3 EYE Diploma in Holistic Baby and Child Care. I also offer consultancy, conference presentations and training packages to Early Years care settings, child minders, health visitors and parents.