I offer new levels of understanding, awareness and innovatory practice for the care of children up to three years old. My approach is pioneering and “out of the box”.
- Helping carers of young children to gain greater joy and satisfaction in their work
- Ensuring good attachment and respectful relationships between children and carers, with happy co-operation from birth
- Promoting self – initiated movement and independent play in children from birth as a fundamental foundation for life
- Providing healthy nourishing calm environments with appropriate equipment and toys
- Slowing down and simplifying practice to avoid over stimulation and create calm and contentment
- Providing self-development tools for carers to encourage “presence” and conscious care.
“Thank you so much for inspiring us to be brave ( in questioning the old world) and to take a big step on such an exciting adventure in early years pedagogy.”
Nicola Amies, Bright Horizons
I offer a blend of presentation, experiential and reflective exercises, observation, video footage, and discussion to raise awareness and practice to new levels of care.
I offer consultancy, conference presentations and training packages to Early Years care settings, child minders, health visitors and parents.